CHARLIE MIDDLETON - BLACK NAPPA BESPOKE TOTE
Say hello to the last bag you’ll ever need – our Bespoke Tote.
Handcrafted in our Bondi workshop, our Bespoke Tote combines classic design with modern functionality and is made from our buttery-soft, full-grain Japanese cowhide.
Proudly Australian-made and owned, Charlie Middleton’s Master Craftsman, Ben Thompson and his team, take care in applying decades of artisanal technique to construct an amazingly strong tote, that’s suited for every occasion; from work to weekend, and everything in between.
Come with Black Handles, and Rose Gold Hardware.
- A classic, unlined tote bag with raw edges and one internal pocket.
- Pictured with Black handles, and rose studs.
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Handle: A full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 45cm / 18"
- Height: 36cm / 14"
- Depth at base: 13cm / 5"
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).