CHARLIE MIDDLETON - COGNAC BESPOKE TOTE
This versatile and stylish tote is extremely strong. Perfect for all your work gear, Uni books or a day out shopping. Load it up with whatever you like, you will not break it!
It’s made from our firm Cognac cowhide from New Zealand, and comfortably fits a 15” laptop.
Come with Chestnut color Handles, and Gold Hardware.
- A classic, unlined tote bag with raw edges and one internal pocket.
- Pictured with Chestnut handles, and rose studs.
- Body: A full-grain, full-aniline leather from New Zealand, with a smooth finish.
- Handle: A full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
- Being an aniline, full-grain leather, it will have some variations in texture and colour, and with use it will gain character over time. This is a mark of quality and an indication that you have not purchased a ‘corrected’ or ‘split’ leather.
- Width: 45cm / 18"
- Height: 36cm / 14"
- Depth at base: 13cm / 5"
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).