CHARLIE MIDDLETON - NAPPA TAN BESPOKE TOTE
This versatile and stylish tote is very soft, yet extremely strong. Perfect for all your work gear, Uni books or a day out shopping. Load it up with whatever you like, you will not break it!
It’s made from our buttery-soft Tan Nappa Japanese cowhide, and comfortably fits a 15” laptop.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
- A classic, unlined tote bag with raw edges and one internal pocket.
- It come with Tan handles, and rose studs.
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Handle: A full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Japan.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 45cm / 18"
- Height: 36cm / 14"
- Depth at base: 13cm / 5"
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).