CHARLIE MIDDLETON - BLACK NAPPA MINI BESPOKE TOTE
This smaller version of our versatile and stylish tote is very soft, yet extremely strong. Perfect for all your work gear, or a day out. Load it up with whatever you like, you will not break it!
It’s made from our buttery-soft Black Nappa Japanese cowhide, and fits a 13” Macbook air.
It comes in black vegetable tanned leather handles and Rose Gold stud detailing.
HANDMADE IN AUSTRALIA
- A classic, smaller unlined tote bag with raw edges and one internal pocket.
- Pictured with Black handles, and rose studs.
- Body: A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Handle: A full-grain, full-aniline, vegetable tanned leather from Japan.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 38cm / 15"
- Height: 31cm / 12"
- Depth at base: 13cm / 5"
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).